Step one: Appreciate your fans.
“I … I could call myself after my mother…”
”Catelyn ? A bit too obvious … but after my mother, that would serve. Alayne. Do you like it ?”
She bit her lip. “Could I be Cat ?”
”Cat.” He considered. “Yes. Braavos is full of cats. One more will not be noticed.”
a few quick reminders:
- that thing you did that was kind of embarrassing and weird, everyone else forgot about that already
- you look fine today, if you can’t notice something on your face standing 6 feet from a mirror then nobody else will either
- if something is out of your control, do not let yourself or anyone else expect you to deal with it alone
- social lives can go through cycles sometimes, if you feel like your friends are all ignoring you for no reason they’re probably just busy with other things
- if you can’t stop thinking about someone or something, find something mentally occupying to do like reading a book or watching a movie. it won’t solve any serious problems but you will feel better
- nothing will always be easy, if you’re trying then that should be good enough for anyone. if it’s not then you’re talking with the wrong people
- never underestimate the importance of going to bed, if it’s dark outside and you feel bad just go to bed and deal with your problems the next day
"Chris is kind of a big dork," his mother told me. "At 30 he still knows all the words to songs from The Little Mermaid." - GQ, 2011
9 Heroines - [7/9] Snow White and Rose Red
“One was called Snow White, and the other Rose Red. They were as good and happy, as busy and cheerful as ever two children in the world were, only Snow White was more quiet and gentle than Rose Red. Rose Red liked better to run about in the meadows and fields seeking flowers and catching butterflies; but Snow White sat at home with her mother, and helped her with her housework, or read to her when there was nothing to do.”
I was wrong, I was entirely wrong about him.
Our actions are what sets things in motion, but we have to live with that.
well, my home is finally mine again. i hate it when there’s family over just because they take over everything and everyone’s weirdly more formal about hosting than they are when it’s just friends/acquaintances. i can never get a minute to myself and i have like three weeks worth of projects just backed up.
so: finally i’ll be getting back to more regular posting, making gifs, etc. sorry for the weird lulls.
Here is a book of prophecy. This is the King, this is the Queen, and this is myself with my head cut off.
You are the most beautiful treasure this vatican contains.